Saturday, April 21, 2012

A New Business Adventure

For anyone who didn't know, I'm a little in to health and fitness (shocker!). I have heard a lot of people talking about Visalus (/Body By Vi). This is a 90 day challenge that caters to your individual health goal. I have family and friends who are doing the challenge and seeing great results with it! One of my friends went on the challenge to lose weight before his wedding and dropped 30lbs during his first challenge!

I really wanted to look in to the products since they do have plans for different types of health goals. I don't want to lose weight, but I do want to tone up and be healthier in general. When I started researching, I became a little reserved because the shake, which is the core of each kit, has artificial sweetener in it. My body does not respond to artificial sweeteners very well so I didn't even want to touch it with a ten foot pole!

Then one day, I was talking to Kris at iheartwellness and she told me how little sucrolose is actually in the product. She said if you had 3 shakes a day for 5 years straight, you still wouldn't have the amount that comes in a table packet of splenda. That's pretty amazing if you ask me! SOOOO... I decided I would at least try the shake to see how my body responded to it. Amazingly enough, it tasted DELICIOUS and my body didn't have any negative reactions to it.

I decided I wanted to try the shakes for their amazing nutrition benefits. I also knew that if I signed up as a distributor, I would have the opportunity to get my kit for free though. So after a TON of questions and phone calls, I decided to become a distributor. I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am about this! I am so passionate about helping other people get healthy and now I get to follow along side others during their challenges.

I'll be starting my personal 90 day challenge next week. I will be posting my workouts and eats so you can follow along :)

If you want to know more about the 90 day challenge, go here.

If you have questions or are interested in joining the challenge or becoming a distributor, contact me here.



No comments:

Post a Comment